Why is Omar Running
I live in a state filled with dirty politics and failed leadership. When my family came from Cuba and Mexico, they came here for the opportunity to achieve the American dream and build a great community. I encourage everybody to join me on mounting a campaign for true change and a better opportunity for education. I’m running for Congress to represent you with unity and be a voice in Washington. I will work with anyone, regardless of party affiliation, to sustain and create jobs, invest in education and balance our budget – with a plan that stands up for the middle class, keeps taxes low and protects Medicare and Social Security. Please share my vision to make a difference in the 43rd Congressional District.
Some Ideas Motivating Omar’s Campaign
- Places a high value on our nation’s Military personnel, Homeland Security and our First Responders
- Help find/hunt down/destroy and defeat terror cells here in our country
- Lower the Crime Rate
- Make our Borders Safe and enforce our current immigration policies
- Enact legislation for higher scrutiny of refugees
- Lower our Taxes
- Major proponent for the 2nd Amendment
- Sustain and create more jobs
- Local control of education and the right of Parents to control their children’s education
- Less Regulations on small businesses and bring businesses back to our country.
- Better Educational Opportunities for all citizens
- Balance the nation’s budget, decrease the national debt and keep our government open.
- Be a Pro-Life Candidate
- Defund Planned Parenthood
- Federal Funding for Mental Health programs